What's new

Brushes - Paladin, Turn N Shave, Muhle STF, VP Leonhardy, B&B Essential Boar, Yaqi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have too many brushes so it’s time to let some go. They have all been well-cared for & none shed. Prices include CONUS shipping & PayPal fees.
If you are international, the shipping cost will be added to the sale price. Please PM me if you have questions or need additional pictures.
Trades I’m interested in are for a Wolfman WR2 SB 1.15 with a WRH2 hollow handle, I will add cash to make it an even trade.

Paladin 28mm Phantasia Lotus, $225. The coveted 2CLNJ6 knot. An amazing knot with great gel tips. Card & original packaging included. Insurance for mailing included.

Turn N Shave 26mm Manchurian, $55. The knot is plush & a great combination of soft with a little backbone. The handle is beautiful
with veins of color in the top of the handle, & tiny specks of metallic embedded throughout the handle.

VP Leonhardy 23mm 2 band Silvertip, $55.
Wonderfully soft knot. This is the 800030 Premium Two Band Silvertip Badger with ‘Flat’ Type Canopy made by the German family business that’s been making brushes for over 100 years.

Omega B & B Essential Boar. $30. NOS. It’s my understanding this brush is unobtanium. I have two others & the bristles on this brush are thinner than your typical Omega brush, so you get a soft, plush brush that feels great on your face. I believe the knot size is approx. 22mm.

Muhle 21mm STF Silvertip Fiber synthetic. $30. The Muhle STF is considered by some to be the best synthetic knot available. This is a very nice brush in a faux horn handle.

Yaqi 24mm Cashmere synthetic. $12

Paladin
IMG_3278.jpg
IMG_3279.jpg
IMG_3280.jpg
IMG_3281.jpg
IMG_3283.jpg
IMG_3304.jpg

Turn N Shave
IMG_3290.jpg
IMG_3289.jpg
IMG_3287.jpg
IMG_3286.jpg

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Great sale, David; though I am really going to miss the Paladin in your future shaving photos. GLWTS, amigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom