What's new

Brushes For Sale

Brushes for sale:
Payment via paypal instant transfer, shipped to confirmed address
CONUS only at this time.
Shipping for each package is $3

all price per the forum rules

SOLD on Left: Semogue Mistura, a mixture of boar and badger. Non shedder used very little, knot 22x50 Price $24.60 plus $3 Shipping

Brush In Middle: Shaverjoe custom, with TGN silvertip Grade A 24x46 a great performer, handle holds very well. Shed on intial break-in but has been solid since, handle is 55mm in height. Handle is actually a dark olive with black swirls. Photographs as black no matter what I do. Price $48 Plus $3 Shipping

Have any questions fell free to PM

SOLD On Right
:
Lord Randal by Vie Long, Red horse hair, solid like new 24x55 Price $25 Plus $3 Sipping

$Brush Post.jpg

Last edited:
Actually very little scritch. However, I maybe a bad one to ask because I like a little scrtich. This is one I may regret selling. I have only used it a few times. Let me use it in the morning and log the results. I am not much for memory of late so let me refresh and get back I looked for a review, but you know how that goes. It came in four versions horse (red and bleached or what ever), boar, and silvertip.

generally, in my vast experience of owning three horse hairs (mane and tail feathers, not blends) they are surprisingly soft and supple.
If I was in a different place and time that Vie-Long would have been gone.

I agree on the Vie-Long, have both the brown hair and the mixed, great performers. Occasionally, I need to detangle, but not that often.

Darn, missed out on the Mistura, out sleding with kids! We got hit with 35" of snow! I'll have to search some more!

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Roy is a great guy, buy with confidence.
I would of grabbed that shaverjoe brush if I wasn't on brush-restraint. Joe's brushes are tremendous quality.

Top Bottom