What's new

FS Brushes, brush handles, and razors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brushes

Omega Jade boar brush, 27mm knot, 52mm loft, premium boar bristle, no embossing or medallion.
$25
Jane June.jpg

Trotter Handcrafts handle Communion with MR Boar, Maggard Razors 28mm premium boar, 58mm loft
$40
Communion June.jpg

Knothead Brushworks Violet macro-pearl white swirl with APSCo 24mm Cashmere knot, 54mm loft.
$40
knothead June.jpg

Knothead coin June.jpg

Brushes II

Shave Forge 28mm boar in APSCo black handle, 55mm loft.
$25
Shave Forge June.jpg

SOC Mistura in butterscotch handle, 24mm x 53mm loft (per IB website). I am the second owner.
$40
SOC June.jpg

Trotter Handcrafts Cocobolo wood with APSCo 26mm 2BED, 55mm loft
$50
Cocobolo June.jpg

APSCo Rose Gold fleck handle with SynBad knot, 55mm loft
$25
Rose Gold fleck.jpg

Reactions: Kix
Razors II

Schick injector Type M: per article by BBS (forum username), Schick Type M injectors for Dummies, this model was made between 1973 and 1984. Characteristics
D3: Dial sticker with cross in the middle
H3: Handle sticker “Adjustable by Schick”
G2: with Guard Protector lever
This injector can take Schick Twin injector blades as well as regular injector blades
$25
Type M June.jpg

Type M Side June.jpg

Schick injector Type G, amber handle
$25
Amber June.jpg

Amber side June.jpg

GEM Contour $20
Contour June.jpg

Contour open June.jpg

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Man.... you have some quality stuff here... I have the Connaught Jade Omega also with no medallion (medallion ......that was the word for which I was groping in another thread... thx) and the SCO Mistura butterscotch..... I love them both.

I'm really tempted by the General V2 head.... I love my Claymore Evolution and they are similar.... I'll have to think on that a bit and it might be gone before I make a decision (perhaps that is my hope). They are almost unobtainable at this point... so a very nice offering for someone if I don't decide to buy it in the next few minutes. ;)

Man.... you have some quality stuff here... I have the Connaught Jade Omega also with no medallion (medallion ......that was the word for which I was groping in another thread... thx) and the SCO Mistura butterscotch..... I love them both.

I'm really tempted by the General V2 head.... I love my Claymore Evolution and they are similar.... I'll have to think on that a bit and it might be gone before I make a decision (perhaps that is my hope). They are almost unobtainable at this point... so a very nice offering for someone if I don't decide to buy it in the next few minutes. ;)
Not to tempt you too much, but the polishing improved the glide! It was only a machined finish, and I am not really a fan of that feeling on my face. I only had the outside polished, as I didn't want to affect blade fit.

The General was purchased after 5 months of tough love with the stainless Vector. In the end, after one shave with the General v2, the SS Vector moved on. Fast forward several months, and I decide to see what the fuss is about with titanium face-feel and the Vector. Night and day to me, so now the Ti Vector is king and the General needs some loved!

Shipping Update

Prices include CONUS shipping.

I will ship outside of CONUS if buyer can help out with shipping costs.

Some tempting offers here from a solid guy but its a shame that General V2 head is polished!! I'd have snatched it up in a heartbeat if it was in the matte finish...

UPDATE

Omega Jade is sold
Trotter Communion sold
Eucalyptus handle sold
SOC Mistura sold pending funds
Maple handle is sold
Cocobolo handle is sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom