What's new

Brush Wars.....

Just wanted to let everyone know that as I type in 3 different areas in the world shaving brushes are headed my way to engage in an epic battle.... Simpson.... Plisson..... QED...... head to head (to head), similar (roughly) prices, sizing etc. Look forward to getting a review in the near future detailing the specific qualities of each manufacture, each hair grade, cost vs quality analysis, soap, cream, shave stick performance... the whole gamut. (BTW - I will also be including a Rooney I previously had)

Should alleviate some misunderstandings and shed some light on a thing or two! As always... they'll be pictures a-plenty.

Awesome, this may help me decide on my brush I'm going to get myself for my birthday in May (now all I have is a C&E best badger, a good brush, but I WANT MORE)!!! Thanks Joel

Joel,
Which QED brush are you reviewing? I'm considering one of their brushes as we speak.

Cheers,
Indy

Indy said:
Joel,
Which QED brush are you reviewing? I'm considering one of their brushes as we speak.

Cheers,
Indy

full

I will be reviewing the SR3824 the brush on the left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am anxious to hear your thoughts, especially on the Plisson. I'm curious to see if it lives up to the hype as far as you're concerned.

DoubleE said:
Am anxious to hear your thoughts, especially on the Plisson. I'm curious to see if it lives up to the hype as far as you're concerned.

I am not a Plisson fan. Awhile back I had a Horn Handled #14 (I think) and it really didn't do much for me... I didn't care for the High White Mountain hair, it was over priced and I liked my other brushes more - so I sold it. This one is going to be a European white, hopefully I will like this one more.

joel said:
I am not a Plisson fan. Awhile back I had a Horn Handled #14 (I think) and it really didn't do much for me... I didn't care for the High White Mountain hair, it was over priced and I liked my other brushes more - so I sold it. This one is going to be a European white, hopefully I will like this one more.

From I've learned about the Plissons, I would definately buy the European white for value sake alone!

Top Bottom