Brush (See Post #4012)

La villa = city or town
du = of
poulet = chicken

Makes me think they need one of these!

proxy.php

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I got one of the last two. It just shipped today. Looking forward to adding my first B&B LE to my collection. Also my first boar.
Congrats on the pick-up and a big THANK YOU for helping support the fight against breast cancer!!
This being your first boar, you will find that the knot has a lot more backbone than a badger, but don't worry. The tips will end up VERY soft and you will have an excellent pillow-soft brush which is suitable for both face (my preference) and bowl lathering.

Last edited:

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
That took a whole lot longer longer than I thought it would, but thank you all so much for the purchase of these remembering Sue brushes.

That took a whole lot longer longer than I thought it would, but thank you all so much for the purchase of these remembering Sue brushes.

I got mine the first day they came out and now that they are gone, I kind of wish I had picked up a second just to help the fight. I guess I can just send the amount they cost to help out the cause as a donation.
Thank you for offering them up and helping fight that terrible disease!
(And also for offering the best boar brush that money can buy.)

What does La Villa du Pullet mean anyways, Chicken Shack
When KFC first hit Canada in 1962, the franchise was owned by Scott's Hospitality, who named the restaurants "Scott's Chicken Villa". Here in Quebec, it was "La Villa du Poulet Scott". Scott was dropped some time later, I guess when they became "real" KFC, oops, I mean PFK (Poulet Frit Kentucky) franchises.

A forum dedicated to shaving discussing fast food chicken restaurants located in Canada. After years of searching I believe I have found the end of the Internet.

Does this brush seem to have a good all around knot? I bought an Omega 10049 but it is just too big. Also an Omega 10066 which was a great size but it didn't have any density or backbone so it didn't feel luxurious. Thanks.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Does this brush seem to have a good all around knot? I bought an Omega 10049 but it is just too big. Also an Omega 10066 which was a great size but it didn't have any density or backbone so it didn't feel luxurious. Thanks.
This bush is THE boar knot for me, perfect for face lathering and does a great job bowl lathering as well. It has the same backbone but softer tips (just a little) compoared to my 49 and, as a bonus, I don't get lather in my ears and up my nose :)

Well my Sue Moore edition boar arrived yesterday...lathered it up a couple of times with some Proraso white and hung it up to dry out a bit....used it this morning and I can say that I'm glad I got the last one available....while the handle is growing on me slowly, the knot is top notch.....that brush whipped a fine lather of MWF is no time and even brand new it felt great on the face.

Last edited:
This knot and brush is nothing like the 49. If size and density are your issues then go with the B&B brush.

Top Bottom