What's new

Brush (See Post #4012)

Why thanks,
I was wondering when I would get them.
USPS?
Bit2

Mine got shipped today, the same day I ordered them, and are being shipped via FedEx. I got an shipping email update with a tracking number.

Ah ha! So this is why the attempt at a B&B Semogue was denied a few months back! It could have been worse! It's a nice looking brush. I'll order one up I'm sure. A little bummed iI'll have to pay the damn CA mandatory online sales tax... Whatcha gonna do I guess.

I don't think it's mentioned in the thread anywhere. What's the handle material?

I'd love to order one, but I'm still waiting for Mitchell's refills to come in stock.. *sigh*

Me too I have a few things i need to order but the MWF with the ceramic tin is on my list, gonna get the free shipping. I should mention I called they said if i ordered the brush they could hold it for me until the mwf came back in stock and send it out together with my other items for free shipping.

Me too I have a few things i need to order but the MWF with the ceramic tin is on my list, gonna get the free shipping. I should mention I called they said if i ordered the brush they could hold it for me until the mwf came back in stock and send it out together with my other items for free shipping.

good to hear!

I may take them up on that offer too. I have a synthetic brush showing up (was inexpensive at like $7.50) but i'm debating getting a boar or badger just to see.

Just ordered mine too. I'm really curious which Omega knot this one compares too...

My first boar brush! I always figured I would never order one as I thought having Badger and Synthetic would be enough for me but I have to admit being curious about the performance of boar bristles. This one is touted to be softer for a boar even before being broken in. The price was right too and that B&B logo on the handle with the colors...just way cool! Looking forward to getting it.

Top Bottom