What's new

Brush recommendations

My primary brush is a Chubby 2 in super. I love it, but I’m thinking I want something in synthetic and also smaller in size relative to the Chubby 2 knot.

What do y’all recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Synthetics are dangerous because there are so many reasonably priced options!

I know a lot of people like Yaqi synths. I'm quite happy with the Cashmere I have from APShaveCo - it's delightfully soft!

I just order a RazorRock off amazon for $15. We will see how it does. I checked out some of the Simpson’s, they just seem overpriced for synthetic.

I just order a RazorRock off amazon for $15. We will see how it does. I checked out some of the Simpson’s, they just seem overpriced for synthetic.

Wait for the Yaqi sale as the prices are great for some of the best syn brushes currently available.

Happy shaves,

Mawashi

Theres so many synthetic options out there now that theres really too many to list. Razorock has some great options, as does Yaqi and Maggard.
I cant really comment on Simpson as Ive never really used any of them but they certainly have a strong following.

Like I need any more brushes or anything else for that matter, but when is this Yaqi sale you speak of?:302:

Need vs want... Who cares we want wants lol. I have no idea as there was a sale recently but I have asked Yaqi to message me once it's on again as I want to quadruple my last purchase lol. I'll give a heads up on the board when I do know.

Just took delivery of a Yaqi Sagrada Familia this week, stunning and I couldn’t be happier with it!

It's a super stunning brush, that and the purple haze. It's also the right size as a travel brush!

Question regarding Yaqi synthetic brushes. I see West Coast Shaving sell them so my question is are they just different handles and knot diameter but otherwise the same? Any comparison with Frank Shaving Pur-tech which is available on Amazon?
Thanks in advance
Oleg

Question regarding Yaqi synthetic brushes. I see West Coast Shaving sell them so my question is are they just different handles and knot diameter but otherwise the same? Any comparison with Frank Shaving Pur-tech which is available on Amazon?
Thanks in advance
Oleg

I believe and the guys will correct me if I'm wrong but Yaqi makes knots for a lot of brands and there will be some slight differences but the knots they use for their own brand are top notched, pun intended :)

There is a mini sale going on now.

Top Bottom