What's new

Brush PIF

I have become enamored with synthetic brushes in the last couple months and I have some natural brushes that are just sitting in my closet unused. I would like to give them a good home to someone looking for their first nice brush.
Here are the details:
I will send you all 4 brushes. Please select one and only one to keep. The brushes that are left after you select one are to be PIF'd to another forum member by you. The next receipient gets to keep one and pass the remaining on, ETC. That way the most you should be out is postage to the next member. The first respondent gets to kick this off. If you would like to include something else with the brushes, i'm sure that would be appreciated also. Because I have a hard time getting to the post office, sorry but this is CONUS only,

Attachments

• Brushes.jpg
    Brushes.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 166
I just spoke with @johnm1952 and he's okay with me sending the remaining three onto the next person the list, and so on. So that means that @Gobucks01 as soon as I receive the brushes I'll post here and you PM me your shipping address (CONUS only) and you'll get 3 brushes. You pick one of those and ship 2 onto the next person on the list.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
It would be very cool - and endless - if some recipients added a brush or two or three of their own to the mix.

Not in, but I like it.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Brush package arrived today, thanks! I'll be examinee them and shipping the remainder on Monday. @johnm1952 was kind enough to include a puck of soap, so in addition to a brush or two of mine, I'll also include a new soap.

I will look forward to receiving the package.
I will also put a new soap in my remaining brush pass around.
This is very nice.

Top Bottom