What's new

!!!Brush PIF for Newbies!!!

Greetings all!

For this PIF I am offering two smaller size badger brushes. The brushes are an HL Thater 4425-2 Two Band Silvertip and a Simpson Chubby 1 in Best Badger. Both brushes have seen minimal use and are in good condition.

proxy.php

My third anniversary as a member of Badger & Blade was on Nov. 27th, 2017, so I have decided that to be eligible for this PIF you must have joined B&B on or after Nov. 27th, 2017.

I will generate two random numbers to select the winners. The first number generated will get their choice of brush and the second number will get the remaining brush.

This PIF will remain open until the end of day, January 17th, 2018. I will announce the winners on the following day.

If you want in on this PIF just reply to this thread with the words, "I’m in”.

Happy New Year to all, and Good Luck!!

Greetings all!

For this PIF I am offering two smaller size badger brushes. The brushes are an HL Thater 4425-2 Two Band Silvertip and a Simpson Chubby 1 in Best Badger. Both brushes have seen minimal use and are in good condition.

proxy.php

My third anniversary as a member of Badger & Blade was on Nov. 27th, 2017, so I have decided that to be eligible for this PIF you must have joined B&B on or after Nov. 27th, 2017.

I will generate two random numbers to select the winners. The first number generated will get their choice of brush and the second number will get the remaining brush.

This PIF will remain open until the end of day, January 17th, 2018. I will announce the winners on the following day.

If you want in on this PIF just reply to this thread with the words, "I’m in”.

Happy New Year to all, and Good Luck!!
I'm In

Calling all new members who signed up on or after November 17th, 2017!! You don't want to miss out on this PIF!

Top Bottom