What's new

Brush Help ~ Please !

Hello Gentlemen, I am asking for help.

Today, I received an order which includes a Bottomgun shave mug. I just received an email from the purchaser who is buying this for his father's birthday later this month. His Dad is a 77 year old retired naval Commander. His Dad just found out his life is limited to months due to cancer. His wish is to replace his lost brush which he calls a 'Boar Head'. I am familiar with boar bristles but not the term 'boar head' brush. I really want to help him find a brush for his Dad. Any suggestions? I hope someone can help me help him.

Many thanks, Sue

S

Sam

Omega has boar bristles. I have no idea what a boar head brush is. Can you email the guy and tell him you have people you can ask but maybe he can describe it, see if there is any writing on it, snap a pic even?

Sam

Sue,
I believe the ‘boar’s head’ references the handle, not which part of the boar the hairs came from.

Ron

Sue,
I found a carved badger brush here.
If this is along the lines of what you are looking for then perhaps you can ask the manufacturer if they make a boar head version.

Ron

Gentlemen,
My sincere appreciation for all of your suggestions and links. I conpiled an extensive email to my customer with all of your suggestions and any corresponding URL's. I hope he finds "The" brush his Dad wants. If I hear back I will post and let you know.
Thank you all! Sue

Gentlemen,
I received the following response and would like to pass it on, again thank you! Sue
I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am for all the help and information including those who sent you information for me. I'm afraid of missing someone so please thank all those responsible for me. I have already ordered some things and intend to order other things for myself as well.

Top Bottom