What's new

Brush handle opinions.

Hello gentlemen,

I have recently sold all the razors that I don’t use as would like to look into shaving brushes now. I have bought a Stirling 26mm Ivory handle and found that it is a little too big for me and want to buy a Stirling 24mm fan knot. The thing is I don’t know which handle to buy. I find the the Stirling 26mm Ivory handle a little uncomfortable and I want to know which would be a better fit for me, the Barber style or the Hourglass. I really like the RazoRock Bruce, Omega 10049, RazoRock Barrel handles.

I was wondering if someone owns any of these, if a picture can be posted of the Stirling barber style and the hourglass handle next to any of these. Thank you. I know the answer is to buy them all but I can’t do that right now. Lol

Your current handle likes seem to point toward the Barber-style brush, as it has the more flat base.

Unfortunately, we don’t have your hands to tell what you’d enjoy best. :001_tongu

I’m sorry I have no comparison photos. Out of the lot I only have the RR Big Bruce (love it and use it every shave).

Your current handle likes seem to point toward the Barber-style brush, as it has the more flat base.

Unfortunately, we don’t have your hands to tell what you’d enjoy best. :001_tongu

I’m sorry I have no comparison photos. Out of the lot I only have the RR Big Bruce (love it and use it every shave).
Thanks for the reply. I searched the forums and found some really nice pictures and I’m leaning towards the butterscotch Barber style handle since it’s a little longer.

Top Bottom