What's new

Brush for my grandfather

Good day gentlemen, it's been awhile since I've made and shared pictures of a brush I've made.

I nearly forgot how make the blank for this particular handle when I found out from my mother that my grandfather really wanted me to make him one.
So I made him one for Christmas.
It's currently on its way to him, and he doesn't know it. I wish I could be there to see his face when he opens his gift!
I set a 24mm synthetic badger into it.
20191216_064307.jpg

That looks amazing. I'm currently working on turning a blank I recently cast but that brush blows mine away. You do truly mind bending castings.

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Dave color separation is amazing as always and the stars .....wow
He will be thrilled. Merry Christmas Dave .

How did it go?
He absolutely loves it and has proudly put out on display on shelf in his living room for everyone to see.
He'll probably never use it since he's now on blood thinners and stuck using a electric shaver, but he said that he'd enjoy having me show him how I made it when he visits in July.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
He absolutely loves it and has proudly put out on display on shelf in his living room for everyone to see.
He'll probably never use it since he's now on blood thinners and stuck using a electric shaver, but he said that he'd enjoy having me show him how I made it when he visits in July.
Awesome. Great memories you are making.

In the past, I tried using electric razors of various types and they all (a) did a terrible job and (b) ate me up - razor burn for days, literally.

When I was on chemo last year, I wasn't supposed to use blades for a variety of reasons. I bought a wet/dry electric and got great shaves with lathered soap. There's hope for him to use that beautiful brush!

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Trying to raise my daughter right so I can depend on a grandson as thoughtful as you! I'm sure he will love it.

I haven’t been around for a few weeks. That’s another amazing creation Dave! I don’t know how you do it, but you do it right.👍🏻👍🏻

Top Bottom