What's new

FS Brush - Elite Razor Machurian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Razor Manchurian Fan in a brown and black 167 handle. 26 x 50mm Conus only please. $69 shipping and PP fees included.

I call this brush Hawking's Opium. I tried to take a pic of it but a photographer I'm not. If you look you can see an image of who I think looks like Stephen Hawking wearing some aviators and an dark color Asian style straw hat sipping on a long thin opium pipe and pondering the universe, ie the rest of the handle. I know, I hear ya! It's like trying to point out the image in a cloud to someone else, but it's there I tell ya! 1st and last pics.

It. is. luxurious. The only reason it is going is because it is again too big for my tastes. Please note knot is mounted with RTV. Brief soak in a Borax solution, palm lather with Dawn and ready to go. Brush will come with original baggie and business card the knot arrived with.

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
This is along shot but will trade for 2013 Semogue Barbear Classico Mistura and Cerda in fine condition.

Thanks for looking! With RTV suppose to be able to wiggle it out if you want to change the loft. If you want try a search "RTV" in the Brush Restoration subforum and you'll find it quite common among brush tinker-er's.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom