What's new

Brush Drops

Are you dropping more brushes this week? Keen to snag one. Love the rocket from last week!
Not this week (i.e. sunday the 17th, but I will be dropping sunday the 24th) as I slow down a bit during the summer months. Best way to know for future reference is to subscribe to my newsletter! (I don't spam sales - I only send 1 email about the drop the day before and 1 reminder email 15 mins before the drop)

More new & unique handles for this week's handle drop! I will be releasing 2 new handle styles:

M3 Mokume Metal Handles: In the 17th century the Japanese created wood grain patterns in metal by fusing gold, silver and other metals to make adornments for Samaria Swords. Adornments which served no other purpose than to add beauty and make the swords more desirable. They called this “Mokume Gane” which literally translates to “Wood Grain Metal”.

M3 Mokume is the 21st century interpretation of this ancient art. Instead of fusing and twisting hot metal, M3 uses advanced composite technology developed in America’s finest colleges and universities, to create twisted layers of atomized metals (and other elements) which have been reconstructed using chemistry instead of heat.

Japanese Ebonite: This ebonite is awesome as it's all been customized with a wide variety of colours. In comparison to German ebonite where only 1 or 2 colours can be infused, these custom ebonite rods from Japan have up to 5 colours in them!
Mars Ebonite: BEIGE/RED/GREY/BLACK
Beach Ebonite: BLUE/DEEPGREEN/BEIGE/BLACK
Joker Ebonite: PURPLE/GREEN/BLUE/GREY/BLACK

As always, drops are on 5pm Eastern Time on Sunday. Easiest way to get reminders is to sign up for the newsletter on my site! Link for tomorrow's drop: https://apshaveco.com/collections/handcrafted-series

Thanks for looking!

full

full

full

full

full

full

Top Bottom