What's new

Brush Drops

A little something new for this week's handle drop! I will be releasing 2 new handle styles:

USA Resin: I saw what a pen blank maker in Arizona was doing and I was in love with this semi translucent style. I thought it’d translate into shaving brushes quite well. He agreed to make new blank sizes for me (he even had to make new molds since they’re so much bigger than the pen ones). The results speak for themselves I think.

Germany Resin: Love how these turned out as-well. A "snake-skin" style resin featuring an exclusive coin of a wet-shavers rendition on the classic "snake & sword". The original snake & sword has meaning of rebirth, healing, and rejuvenation. Something I think we could all use after how the pandemics impacted everyone.

As always, drops are on 5pm Eastern Time on Sunday. Easiest way to get reminders is to sign up for the newsletter on my site! Thanks for looking!

full

full

full

full

full

full

Nice handles. I like my APShave stuff. Andrew, I "need" a brush to fit a 22mm knot. Are your custom handles always and only for 24-26mm knots?

I am still thinking about picking up that purple scaled one that hasn't sold for some reason... Wow that last brush above is something else!
Yeah still trying to find a new home for that one after 2 weeks - if you're interested in it send me a PM and maybe I can work out a deal for it!

EDIT: scratch that unfortunately. Didn't see it sold earlier this morning, sorry about that!

Something new for this week's handle drop! I will be releasing acrylic styles:

Italian Resin: This acrylic is derived from an acrylic sheet maker from Italy who has been in the business for over 60 years. What's unique about this company is that the acrylic has inspiration from mother nature. Each acrylic has incredible depth to it that's nearly impossible to capture on camera, a true work of art. Available in Night Sky, Diamonds in the Rough, and Ocean Waves.

There is also a few new handle shapes featured too:

Rocket Engine Shape: Inspired by the shape of a rocket engine, this one is designed with ergonomics in mind, but definitely looks to stand out.

"Bowl Buddy": It is designed with a slot to catch on the lip of thinner, shorter bowls (will not work on thicker / longer bowls). Bigger Bowl? While it might not work with that, it also doubles as slot where you can hang the brush on your stand!

As always, drops are on 5pm Eastern Time on Sunday. Easiest way to get reminders is to sign up for the newsletter on my site! Thanks for looking!

full

full

full

Top Bottom