A075817F-BA28-40C6-A2F1-A2A0FF19319C.png
The last three brushes I have purchased are the:

Morris & Forndran 2XL Finest 28mm
Simpson’s Chubby 2, 2 Band Silvertip 28mm

and this one should be here this week
Saponificio Varesino 26mm, High Mountain White, Bog Oak Handle

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Just received my last Yaqi 2 band badger(Mountain lake) a few days ago and it seems to do all the important applications I need in a brush. I enjoy synthetic brushes for the last 4 years and looks like I must be enjoying 2 band badgers(Finest badger) of lately :laugh: . They had some on sale lately and why not buy a few.
Yaqi #1 24mm 2band badger Mountain lake.jpg
Yaqi #1 badger brushes.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Those are the exact two brushes I'm torn between. Have you had a chance to compare them yet?
Not yet, just started to break them in and managed a first shave with the Torga today. Initial impression is that the Torga reminds me of my Zenith, a very densely packed knot of thin hairs. The Omega feels less densely packed so a bit floopier. It could all change once broken in though!

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Superb knot….

I find it very similar to the Voigt & Cop VC01 (my favorite knot, so meant as a compliment). Very soft natural tips, medium backbone and a hint of scrub. I found the B11 that I also own quite good, but this one is even more to my taste.
Nice to see the less-processed knots being offered again. Congrats on a beauty.

My Simpson Special in pure came in today- decided on upgrading my travel brush finally. With it bought my dad a Simpson Duke 2. Not technically mine but it will be while I break it in :) Will post a together photo at some point.

Top Bottom