What's new

Brush Acquisition Thread

Simpsons Chubby 2 (super badger)
313A02AA-7FC5-4CED-A9D5-98131D1E469B_1_105_c.jpeg
05745BCC-46B3-4759-BC31-4C832C32B58D_1_105_c.jpeg
D4FFEF9C-F7DC-4D1F-BE95-B3C27B7C1ED9_1_105_c.jpeg

Joined the Paladin shave brush club!

Pirate in satin lapis lazuli. I thought it was indigo with gray swirls but to my surprise those gray swirls are gold! Being active duty Navy, this is basically the way an actual pirate's brush should look! Gave her a test drive this morning and would say it was spectacular even without being broken in. The handle is really larger than I had anticipated but completely comfortable/ergonomic! The knot bloomed pretty much just how it looked on the card.

View attachment 1246100View attachment 1246101
Beautiful brush, I hope you get many years of joy out of it.
Thanks for your service, it is truly appreciated.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Joined the Paladin shave brush club!

Pirate in satin lapis lazuli. I thought it was indigo with gray swirls but to my surprise those gray swirls are gold! Being active duty Navy, this is basically the way an actual pirate's brush should look! Gave her a test drive this morning and would say it was spectacular even without being broken in. The handle is really larger than I had anticipated but completely comfortable/ergonomic! The knot bloomed pretty much just how it looked on the card.

View attachment 1246100View attachment 1246101
That is a beautiful specimen of lapis lazuli. Looks like a milky way of gold flecks. Handsome knot as well. Paladins are special brushes. Enjoy it in good health for many years.

Bought this omega synthetic just for kicks. $11.50 shipped from England.
a bit scrubbier than my plissoft and a bit more backbone. Feels good enough on the face and lathers stuff well.
Overall it doesn’t really tick any boxes for me more than my plissoft, but the handle fits fairly well in my hand and will work well as a travel synthetic/one that I don’t care about losing.

53AA66EB-2170-4E10-9E2C-DC40CE8668CE.jpeg

Top Bottom