What's new

Brush Acquisition Thread

Trust me I've got Bad in the worst way (I was about to say I have BAD real bad, but realized that sounded corny) right now. Yeah I'm pleasantly surprised at how nice the Yaqi 2-Band badger is. Look forward to shaving with these two.

My mistake, I thought the Yaqi was a Sagrada synthetic. The 2 band Yaqi's bloom very large, they feel like a huge pillow on your face, enjoy!

Last edited:
Mail Call: Mozingo ZT3 Brush (photos are after doing 3 test bowl lathers today).

This is by a good margin, the largest 28mm knot I have (including a declaration 28mm) and also the most dense by just a bit.

Very nice first impressions, will use it tomorrow for its first face shave/ face lather.

This thing is HUGE!!!
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Mail Call: Mozingo ZT3 Brush (photos are after doing 3 test bowl lathers today).

This is by a good margin, the largest 28mm knot I have (including a declaration 28mm) and also the most dense by just a bit.

Very nice first impressions, will use it tomorrow for its first face shave/ face lather.

This thing is HUGE!!!
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Holy geez. I’m interested to hear your report of what it’s like to lather your entire face at once without moving the brush. Try not to inhale any soap. :biggrin1:

Top Bottom