What's new

Brush Acquisition Thread

The "Pure" handles are really cool, love the accented white. It's hard to believe that's only 24mm!

The pictures really don’t do it justice...the accent is a rich maroon but seems more black in photos. Ya it blooms out closer to a 28mm or 30mm diameter brush. My only other badger is my silvertip Thater, so this is my first brush that gels. It really blew my mind that a badger could feel the way this one does.

20191010_115739.jpg

Sorry, i forgot the descriptions! You are correct, the 3rd from the left is a leo frilot ebonite, and the one to the right of that is a doug korn "peanut butter" handle with TGN knot.

Sorry, i forgot the descriptions! You are correct, the 3rd from the left is a leo frilot ebonite, and the one to the right of that is a doug korn "peanut butter" handle with TGN knot.
Nice! I'm planning to get one more brush similar to yours. Just waiting on the right time as I have splurged a bit too much this year.. haha

Which one are you most partial to? I can try and take better pics or give you more details if that helps with your decision
Just in general, not specific. I like the look of a SHD 2-band badger knot with a handle of my choice. I'm interested in a purple haze handle so that'll be my next handle in works.

did you get this brush finished yet? I just got a nice ebonite brush from Viking today. I don’t think there is nearly enough buzz for his stuff.
proxy.php

Yes I did and I LOVE it. I agree with you he should be getting more buzz about his stuff. He makes beautiful handles and they are very reasonably priced. Is that one of his knots or from someone else¿
20191002_192746.jpg

Happy shaves
SMURF

I've been wanting a Leonidam brush for a while now, and finally got this one. I have one more coming I couldn't resist, then my BAD has to go on hiatus indefinitely.

20191012_093800.jpg

Top Bottom