What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Brush Acquisition Thread

Joined the Paladin shave brush club!

Pirate in satin lapis lazuli. I thought it was indigo with gray swirls but to my surprise those gray swirls are gold! Being active duty Navy, this is basically the way an actual pirate's brush should look! Gave her a test drive this morning and would say it was spectacular even without being broken in. The handle is really larger than I had anticipated but completely comfortable/ergonomic! The knot bloomed pretty much just how it looked on the card.

View attachment 1246100 View attachment 1246101
Beautiful brush, I hope you get many years of joy out of it.
Thanks for your service, it is truly appreciated.

Owen Bawn

"Ask me about a fluffernutter"
Joined the Paladin shave brush club!

Pirate in satin lapis lazuli. I thought it was indigo with gray swirls but to my surprise those gray swirls are gold! Being active duty Navy, this is basically the way an actual pirate's brush should look! Gave her a test drive this morning and would say it was spectacular even without being broken in. The handle is really larger than I had anticipated but completely comfortable/ergonomic! The knot bloomed pretty much just how it looked on the card.

View attachment 1246100 View attachment 1246101
That is a beautiful specimen of lapis lazuli. Looks like a milky way of gold flecks. Handsome knot as well. Paladins are special brushes. Enjoy it in good health for many years.

Top Bottom