Latest brush acquisitions
Brad Sears 30mm 2-band Select
WCS 26mm 3-band Finest
Bristle Brushwerks 28mm HMW
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Whoa!

Great find, while clearing out home of recently deceased and beloved Mom!
Badger brush and mug were tucked away, deep in cabinet under a bath vanity.
Never saw Dad use it; I wonder if it was either left over from prior home owners (25 years ago) or somehow from Mom's family?? Absent doing DNA testing, I might never find out!

My guess, a Rooney, vintage 1960's. All ceramic, with brush indent on mug handle.

Anyone have any other ID suggestions??

old shave brush and mug.jpg

First badger brush from Viking Soap & Cosmetic - "Deep Space". He did a fantastic job with this one and I'm really looking forward to trying it out!

IMG_1316.jpeg
IMG_1324.jpeg

TSN 2019 Vielong with 26mm 2-band badger knot.

Custom made TurnNShave shave with 28mm TIP fan knot.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

After recently trying out a synthetic, I decided to get my own. Just got it in todays' mail.

Compared to my current Best Badger, this thing's HUGE:
New Synth Brush R.jpg

I have always liked my Muhle Synthetic Silver Tip Travel Brush and thought I would get try this Full size model that Bull Goose gad on clearance. I tried it out this morning and like it a lot. Here is my new Muhle 31K256 Synthetic Silver Tip

Brush.Muhle.31K256.jpg

Brush.Muhle.31K256.jpg
I've been pleased with the Muhle Synthetic Silver Tip Travel Brush, so I decided to try a full size brush of the same material. Here is my new 31K 256 Silver Tip Fiber brush from Muhle. I've used it twice and really like it a lot.

I just recently received my RazoRock 400 Noir with the silver aluminum handle. I've always fancied that handle, and now I own one! Not a Rubberset, but I am happy!

Stirling 2-Band Synthetic.

img_0206-jpg.1014677

It's a bit more ivory than the stark white you see in most photos of it.
It was the retro/ kinda' Art Deco handle that forced me to buy it. It feels great in my hand too.

Top Bottom