What's new

Brrr. How cold is it where you are?

Grew up in Michigan, now live in Arizona. After being in the military, being based in California, Florida and Hawaii, I went back and spent one winter in Michigan, lot of fun when you are a kid not so much when you have to get up in the morning and shovel snow to get out your driveway. So I moved to Texas then Arizona.

Sorry for you guys in the cold weather, at least you have a change of seasons. 😀
I love snow at Christmas. Besides that, I could do without it!

We are going in the wrong direction!
1613320005053.png

Strange here, started off at -1c with wind chill to _6cdull and over cast, but now its raining , windy and a balmy + 4c. UK weather for ya.

About 36F right now just east outside the Ocoee River Gorge. No doubt it's colder further up in the mountains. Surely will get colder tonight. Bad thing is how WET it is, grey and dismal...pas bien😕

WE have warmed up to -16 F. In the winter I run a humidifier because the air gets so dry and currently have 35% humidity indoors. You know it is cold when the moisture inside of your house forms frost/ice on your front door hinges.

Frozen.jpg

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Reading this thread reminded me of the movie ground hog day.

When Chekhov saw the long winter, he saw a winter bleak and dark and bereft of hope. Yet we know that winter is just another step in the cycle of life. But standing here among the people of Punxsutawney and basking in the warmth of their hearths and hearts, I couldn't imagine a better fate than a long and lustrous winter.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Reading this thread reminded me of the movie ground hog day.

When Chekhov saw the long winter, he saw a winter bleak and dark and bereft of hope. Yet we know that winter is just another step in the cycle of life. But standing here among the people of Punxsutawney and basking in the warmth of their hearths and hearts, I couldn't imagine a better fate than a long and lustrous winter.
1613326698147.gif

Top Bottom