What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

Brown Leaf Newbie Check-In & General Chat

Ah, how I long for the days where nearly every house had the smell of some kind of tobacco smoke - so cozy.
Everybody who sniffed my pipe smoke in my smoking days told me how great it smelled. And I liked the "room note" my pipes left at home. The only time I hated a smoke scent was when I tried one of those tiny skinny cigars that Tinder Box used to sell. I went out for the mail, came back in, and thought something had died in my absence.

I've been examining various sites, and that Lane 1Q looks like a great choice to try. And the estate pipes on Smokingpipes.com --! My wallet, hide it!

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Everybody who sniffed my pipe smoke in my smoking days told me how great it smelled. And I liked the "room note" my pipes left at home. The only time I hated a smoke scent was when I tried one of those tiny skinny cigars that Tinder Box used to sell. I went out for the mail, came back in, and thought something had died in my absence.

I've been examining various sites, and that Lane 1Q looks like a great choice to try. And the estate pipes on Smokingpipes.com --! My wallet, hide it!
My dad smoked cigars. I prefers when he smoked a pipe. You should check out Pipe Club on eBay. James is a good
Restorer and always has a good selection much cheaper than PC. That is where I buy all my pipes now. Great guy to deal with and gives very good advice. Really knows pipes.

. . . My problem at the moment is lack of a venue. I live in a small-ish apartment with no balcony, porch, or backyard; I don't want to smoke around my cats; and outdoors here is a bad district in Hell for most of the year. . . .
For the moment I am stepping out onto the walkway outside my place that leads down to the sidewalk, and either standing and strolling around as I smoke, or sitting on the step with my back against the screen door. If I do that latter in daylight, I can read as well as listen to the radio. Winter is pretty much finished here (I'm not boasting, I'm complaining), and it's warm, but not hot yet.

Top Bottom