What's new

Brown Leaf Newbie Check-In & General Chat

Long time B&B member. Long time fan of cigars, predominantly Dominican and Cuban, as well as pipes (big C&D fan), snus and snuff.

I've got 6 pipes made by Clark Layton. 3 Sloths,2 Sloth Handfinishes and one Layton handmade. Also stocked with enough pipe tobacco to probably last my lifetime.
Clark makes some great pipes! I need to get one....

Clark makes some great pipes! I need to get one....
They're all I seem to buy. Hard to go wrong.

20190309_153156.jpg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Long time B&B member. Long time fan of cigars, predominantly Dominican and Cuban, as well as pipes (big C&D fan), snus and snuff.

I've got 6 pipes made by Clark Layton. 3 Sloths,2 Sloth Handfinishes and one Layton handmade. Also stocked with enough pipe tobacco to probably last my lifetime.

Good place to be at!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I have an 80s spigot, and an 80s silver cap. A spigot silver cap would complete my collection but gee, 350.00 is a lot.

Hey everybody! Been a little while since I logged in. Holidays were busy/sick and I missed out on Secret Santa ... much sad... but I wanted to come log in and wish ya'll a belated Merry Christmas and New Year.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Hey everybody! Been a little while since I logged in. Holidays were busy/sick and I missed out on Secret Santa ... much sad... but I wanted to come log in and wish ya'll a belated Merry Christmas and New Year.
Good to hear from ya man!

Aye tell me about it! Amazing. I watched a YouTube vid from SP where they said they upgraded the sandblast equipment at Peterson with an “artisanal” set up. I look forward to their upcoming blasted pipes.
One reason I didn't jump on one right now. The section of the page talked of it. It gives me some hope for a nice blast. But the Peterson stems are not the most comfortable for me.

Top Bottom