What's new

Brown Leaf Newbie Check-In & General Chat

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
If I see one more Walt Cannoy wax drip pipe on Facebook I may break. It is like he is taunting me. :)

I joined B&B in '16 and made a whopping 2 posts before going silent until recently. I just rediscovered B&B, and with it the Brown Leaf. I embrace the brown leaf in many forms. I smoke a cigar or pipe around three nights a week right now. Lately been working on a sampler pack of Diesels, as well as a tin of Hearth and Home Marquee Black House in a Peterson Aran.

I also rely on Copenhagen Original Long Cut for my daily nicotine fix. It's just more convenient....

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I joined B&B in '16 and made a whopping 2 posts before going silent until recently. I just rediscovered B&B, and with it the Brown Leaf. I embrace the brown leaf in many forms. I smoke a cigar or pipe around three nights a week right now. Lately been working on a sampler pack of Diesels, as well as a tin of Hearth and Home Marquee Black House in a Peterson Aran.

I also rely on Copenhagen Original Long Cut for my daily nicotine fix. It's just more convenient....

Welcome back! I love the Diesel Unholy Cocktails. Haven’t bought a box since falling heavily into stocking the pipe tobacco cellar.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member

BTW you might like the Zyn nicotine pouches for a quick nicotine fix. No tobacco in it just nicotine. It doesn’t have the flavors of a tobacco dip tho.

Welcome back! I love the Diesel Unholy Cocktails. Haven’t bought a box since falling heavily into stocking the pipe
Thanks! My favorite Diesel so far is the Whiskey Row Sherry Cask aged. Robust and smooth, just a pleasure to smoke. Just had an Unholy Cocktail the other night, and it's right up there. Haven't had a Diesel yet I didn't like.

I went the other direction with my pipe/cigar smoking. I'd been pretty much exclusively smoking pipes and then joined a cigar club. Between winning raffles there and finding a couple of great deals on CI I've accumulated an excessive amount of cigars, and switched to mostly cigars.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

Welcome aboard

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
This is made by Liu Zifeng in China. I have to stop going to the Artisan Pipe Page on FB
291AAF10-A3D3-40ED-A08E-3F852546D601.jpeg
9FA29F6A-ECD8-438E-BB24-783B03BB7F5D.jpeg

Greetings,
Been a B&B’r since around 2011. I had a couple pipes back in college but never really explored the hobby in depth. Fast forward 15+ years and I’ve been exploring it heavily over the past 3 months or so. The pipe collection is growing and I’ve gathered lots of tobacco’s for sampling.

I have found, at this point, that I really like oriental forward English/Balkans such as Westminster, Blairgowrie, and Plum Pudding. On the opposite spectrum, Capstan Navy Flake and Full Virginia Flake have made my current permanent rotation.

Glad to have a community of such diverse hobbyists at my disposal! B&B has been a constant source good times and great information since I joined.

Cheers,
Squidma

Greetings,
Been a B&B’r since around 2011. I had a couple pipes back in college but never really explored the hobby in depth. Fast forward 15+ years and I’ve been exploring it heavily over the past 3 months or so. The pipe collection is growing and I’ve gathered lots of tobacco’s for sampling.

I have found, at this point, that I really like oriental forward English/Balkans such as Westminster, Blairgowrie, and Plum Pudding. On the opposite spectrum, Capstan Navy Flake and Full Virginia Flake have made my current permanent rotation.

Glad to have a community of such diverse hobbyists at my disposal! B&B has been a constant source good times and great information since I joined.

Cheers,
Squidma
Welcome to the leaf!

The more people hang out here the less they shave a lot of times. Fair warning!

Long time B&B member. Long time fan of cigars, predominantly Dominican and Cuban, as well as pipes (big C&D fan), snus and snuff.

I've got 6 pipes made by Clark Layton. 3 Sloths,2 Sloth Handfinishes and one Layton handmade. Also stocked with enough pipe tobacco to probably last my lifetime.

Top Bottom