What's new

Brown Leaf Newbie Check-In & General Chat

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
"Why are you taking our dog outside again?"

"What's in that package?" . . . Stuff you don't what to know about . . .

I'm not moving.

I opened a SP box at the dinner table tonight, a new Savinelli and a couple tins of Presbyterian. An eye roll and nothing said. It's gonna cost me.

Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I had filled my Xikar Resource. I checked about a half hour later and it wouldn’t light. I thought that odd. So, the plan was to pull the “trigger” (it is piezoelectric) then put it to my ear to see if I could hear butane coming out. First- I did not follow the steps as I typed them. Second- it is working fine. Third- I didn’t get too burned. :)

I had filled my Xikar Resource. I checked about a half hour later and it wouldn’t light. I thought that odd. So, the plan was to pull the “trigger” (it is piezoelectric) then put it to my ear to see if I could hear butane coming out. First- I did not follow the steps as I typed them. Second- it is working fine. Third- I didn’t get too burned. :)
:spockflam

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
My grandson was playing on his tablet and said “I’m going to build a city”. I asked “are you going to build it on rock and roll?” He gave me a blank stare. I don’t blame him- the song sucks.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I liked it. When I was, like, 16. Can’t imagine grown adults dancing to that song lol.

Top Bottom