What's new

Brown Leaf Black Friday / Cyber Monday Deals

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Gents, many brown leaf retailers run black friday or cyber monday deals. We've done threads on these in the past and I thought it might be helpful for us to all pool our collective knowledge. So, what deals are going on?

Hirsute

LJ Peretti's usually runs a cyber monday sale, which is typically 15% off and free shipping with orders over $100.

Hirsute

Strauss Tobacco is doing a black friday sale. Not sure of the details, but check back with them on Friday to see what's what. And if you haven't tried their Sleepy Hollow blend, try to pick some up--it's one of the better aromatics I've tried.

Strauss Tobacco is doing a black friday sale. Not sure of the details, but check back with them on Friday to see what's what. And if you haven't tried their Sleepy Hollow blend, try to pick some up--it's one of the better aromatics I've tried.

I thought I checked last week to try to pick some up, and they were already sold out of their supply of Sleepy Hollow till next year.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Last year they did a spend 100 and get 10 on a gift card for future use thing. Was very disappointed. Hope they change it this year.
I agree that I don't like that sort of thing, but when it comes to SP, is not like that gift card would gather much dust.

I agree that I don't like that sort of thing, but when it comes to SP, is not like that gift card would gather much dust.

proxy.php

As I was about to reply...

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
proxy.php

As I was about to reply...
I just got the email, myself. I forgot that it only is good in increments of $100. So, -up to- 10% off, once you've spent a hundred bucks. Pretty lame.

Unless they have something in particular I've been eyeing, I'm just not going to worry.

LJ Peretti deals:
Starting at midnight on Friday, we are offering up to 20% off of our selection of pipes both new and estate. Been eyeing that handsome Castello? Have you imagined it taking up that empty space in your display? Now's the time.

This offer is available online only. Starting on Monday at midnight, use the coupon code 'pipermonday' and save 10% on your order of tobacco, both imported and proprietary.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Well, I did have a nice, little Brigham estate that I'd been eyeing but wasn't yet in the mood to pull the trigger on. Add in some Dunhill Flake and bulk Lane Limited, and I hit $100.04.

Bingo.

Hirsute

At Morgan Pipes, buy a Blackjack or an Arbutus, and get a free Bones.

Also, 25% off at hektor wiebe's site.

Top Bottom