What's new

Brown Leaf acquisitions - Sept 2022

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
That’s a good local dealer to have. My local place sold me some McCranies red ribbon someone brought in and said there was more. That was 8mo ago and I haven’t heard anything else. I’m waiting on the next Esoterica drop before I go see him. Who knows what he’ll hopefully have waiting for me.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Thank you mailman!

20220926_151053.jpg

Pretty Good haul today.
View attachment 1528925

Tin/Bag dates are:
Peter Heinrichs Golden Sliced 5/2017
Peter Heinrichs Special Curly 5/2017
Rattray's Black Virginia 5/2017
Rattray's Brown Clunee 5/2017
Rattray's Dark Fragrant 5/2017
Rattray's Highland Targe 5/2017
Rattray's Red Rapparee 5/2017
Rattray's Bagpipers Dream 5/2017
Escudo Navy De Luxe 5/2017
Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky 8/2018
Comoy's Cask No.2 9/2018
Comoy's Cask No.1 9/2018
Esoterica Penzance 10/2020
Mother of God...

Ordered a pouch of Half & Half, 1 of Sir Walter Aromatic, and took a chance on some Captain Black Original -- which I may never have tried. Or maybe it was what I first smoked in a Dr. Grabow back in 1984. The blend of Virginias, burley, and black Cavendish sounded great.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Ordered a pouch of Half & Half, 1 of Sir Walter Aromatic, and took a chance on some Captain Black Original -- which I may never have tried. Or maybe it was what I first smoked in a Dr. Grabow back in 1984. The blend of Virginias, burley, and black Cavendish sounded great.
Captain Black is a pretty good Codger Blend.
Try it mixed 50/50 with some Prince Albert!

Occasionally, I've been known to give the Tobaccopipes.com random tin a go, just for fun, of course. It's been a mixed bag in the past, but on the whole a good deal. I recently signed up for five tins. Here is what arrived yesterday. Not a bad haul for $ positive,...

If you can't be remembered for something positive,...
Some of us are just happy you've taken us off the hook..."See honey, this guy Phil buys more than I do..." or some such. Seriously, you're a fast mover.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Occasionally, I've been known to give the Tobaccopipes.com random tin a go, just for fun, of course. It's been a mixed bag in the past, but on the whole a good deal. I recently signed up for five tins. Here is what arrived yesterday. Not a bad haul for $ positive,...

Some of us are just happy you've taken us off the hook..."See honey, this guy Phil buys more than I do..." or some such. Seriously, you're a fast mover.
The arrival today of 500g GH Bosun Plug and 800g of Rattray's puts me at 96lbs.
I'm 4 lbs from my goal.
Then it's just special releases for me.

Top Bottom