What's new

Brown Leaf Acquisitions - June 2022

Sculptura was one of the RJR premium pipes along with Westbrook, Berwyck, and Belvedere, and the only RJR premium pipe with a sandblast finish. Really nice pipes and great smokers.
Very neat! I love the sandblasted grabows. I'm always keeping an eye out for them haha.

Some new pipes to round out the collection.

IMG_0018.jpeg

This is a first for both for me. They included a sample of Spice & Nice. The pipe seems like an interesting bent sitter without a lot of curve. It is a bit bigger than my other pipes, but not jumbo. I also didn’t have much for bent pipes. So it checks a few boxes for me. I am interested to see how it performs.

I'm being tempted by some vintage pipes, a Peterson apple and a Vauen acorn, on eBay. Last thing I need is more pipes; I barely have room for the current ones. But they are handsome.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I'm being tempted by some vintage pipes, a Peterson apple and a Vauen acorn, on eBay. Last thing I need is more pipes; I barely have room for the current ones. But they are handsome.
No member of B&B ever does anything because it's practical, so you're in good company.

Top Bottom