What's new

Brown Leaf Acquisitions - July 2022

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Just ordered the new Rattray's LE Ahoy in Smooth Terracotta. Had to order from EU, as only rusticated, black and blast versions available here.

Image1.jpg

I'm looking forward to it for sure. This will be my 4th. I have 2 morta and one briar. His skill have increased quite a bit since my last one though haha. This thing looks nice!
Wonderful snag! I see pipes on his IG page and they're almost always sold before I even see them. I really think I'll commission him to make a long stemmed billiard for me. I've wanted one of his for a while and whenever he posts one, I want one more.

But then a J Rubio deep blast Bulldog gets posted below it and I swoon for it so.... /shrug.

a Scottie Piersel Long stem would be neat but finding one and then paying for it gets to be problematic.

Wonderful snag! I see pipes on his IG page and they're almost always sold before I even see them. I really think I'll commission him to make a long stemmed billiard for me. I've wanted one of his for a while and whenever he posts one, I want one more.

But then a J Rubio deep blast Bulldog gets posted below it and I swoon for it so.... /shrug.

a Scottie Piersel Long stem would be neat but finding one and then paying for it gets to be problematic.

Same here. His pipes are usually sold before I see them. Or before I convince myself to grab it lol. This one I didn't wait hahaha. He is great to work with for commissions. My other three of his pipes were commissions. Two morta and one other briar.

Sean Reum is another I've wanted to get a pipe from but I believe he may be above my reach now. Oh well haha.

Got some goodies in the mail! The Monier lovat arrived! My pics do not do it justice. Its super nice and very light. Great clincher! Also got a "comet" metal pipe today. Came with two extra bowls and two extra stems. Its a nos unsmoked pipe. Pretty nice and seems very similar to a kirsten. It is a tad lighter than the kirstens and a bit more basic. Wonder if the bowls would interchange hmmm.

20220713_154404.jpg
20220713_154414.jpg
20220713_154440.jpg
20220713_154059.jpg

Top Bottom