What's new

Brown Leaf Acquisitions - July 2022

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Ready for the Herf!

Image1.jpg

This is one of those "gee I hope I guessed right" eBay finds...and it turns out I did, although it doesn't take much to spot that the Yokshire interchangeable pipe set is a rebranded (Sears, I think) Dr. Grabow Viking set. I wish the stem had been included, but I'll happily settle for the 5 bowls. Here's the set next to a Viking set that I picked up last year. I've got several like-new Viking stems, both bent and straight, so I think my radiator pipe itch is sufficiently scratched for now.

IMG20220704120602_copy_1230x845.jpg

This is one of those "gee I hope I guessed right" eBay finds...and it turns out I did, although it doesn't take much to spot that the Yokshire interchangeable pipe set is a rebranded (Sears, I think) Dr. Grabow Viking set. I wish the stem had been included, but I'll happily settle for the 5 bowls. Here's the set next to a Viking set that I picked up last year.

View attachment 1482783
Very nice! Can't have enough bowls haha 👍

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Stopped by a local Brick and Mortar and found this on the shelf crying because it had no home.
The Kendal Plug is from 25 June 2018
The Sam's Flake and Best Brown is 26 October 2018
The Escudo is 22 May 2017
The 5 year Matured Virginia is apparently current production, but there is no code of any kind that I can find for dating.

20220705_124247.jpg

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
You’re going to really like it. All 3 of mine are excellent smokers.
I'm looking forward to it for sure. This will be my 4th. I have 2 morta and one briar. His skill have increased quite a bit since my last one though haha. This thing looks nice!

Top Bottom