What's new

Brown Bag Soap

Has anyone tried any of these products? Seeing as I am so impressed with the Mama Bear soaps I have been looking at other soap makers and came across these. Any feedback?

I have to stay of this board for awhile. I have to many soaps in the mail on the way as it is. I have ordered from Both Mama Bear and Honeybee soaps. I guess I shoud be happy that no one has discovered a new cream.

I switch back and forth between the creams and soaps but prefer the close shave of a soap as compared to the creams, so they will get used. One good thing about the soaps, if you don't care for them for shaving, they make a fine bath soap as well.

Bud

letterk said:
Are you trying to make us all broke?

Sorry:blushing: This is just the first of three new (to me at least) soap makers I have found. Time to really dig into those pockets everyone.

Here's the list of ingredients:

Shaving Soap Ingredients
Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, & Safflower Oil saponified by Sodium Hydroxide, Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Soy bean protein (conditioner), Aloe Vera Gel, Bentonite Clay; One of the following: Sunflower oil,Avocado oil, Apricot Kernel oil; Fragrance and/or essential oils, cosmetic-grade colorants.

I have Brown Bag Bay Rum soap. The lather is great and the sent is very good! QED bay rum is more intense. Brown Bag is a different type of Bay Rum scent. I like it better that Colonel Conk.

rtaylor61 said:
Just know that he haunts the shaving forums, and also contributes. Now...if I could just remember who he is!!! :rolleyes:

Randy

He goes by stuff495 on SMF. Nice guy, but he seems to have seriously sensitive skin.

Top Bottom