What's new

Brotherhood of the Adjustable (BOTA).....?

Man, I am in love with my Gillette Adjustables :001_wub::001_tt1:

Now, I assume that there already is a designated Brotherhood of believers in here? - But if not I am hereby rooting for the creation of one!

... Or it should be focused on Gilette Adjustables, making the acronym 'BOTGA' or 'BOGA' - what do you think?

Last edited:
I don't see one, just one for Gillette's. I do love my SA109 but am waiting for a Futur clone to arrive.

-Stephen

There is an Order of Gillette Adjustables already, but I am uncertain if an order or brotherhood exists for users of any adjustable.

There are so many new adjustables now. I've got the Progress, The Futur (and a clone), the Variant and I've got the Model T coming (current delivery date is August). Still trying to lay my hands on a Toggle, but even then, especially with the Gillettes, there are a variety of Toggles and Fatboys, Slims and Supers. There's just too many adjustables out there.

I have two each of the Fatboy, Slim and Super. 1 Fatboy was my fathers 1 Slim is the razor I first started shaving and 1 BB i bought many years ago. the other set I got in thrift stores. love shaving with them

There needs to be one for all adjustables I think.
Progress, futur, fatboy, slim, and bb here. I am addicted to them.

Top Bottom