What's new

Brotherhood of Razorock Gamechanger (BORG)

1000001695.jpg

My GC 84-P. BTT.

b/r

ON_1

I was unaware of this Brotherhood, but I have used my GC .84-P almost exclusively (except when traveling) since acquiring it a couple of years ago. I'm getting close to talking myself into parting with the Rockwell 6S it replaced. Just so smooth and perfectly dialed to my shaving style and preferences.

@TBoner ...welcome to the 'Brotherhood'. Although, you've been a 'member' for awhile.

I have a GC 84-P SB and a Lupo .95 SB. I really like both razors. For me, the Lupo isn't a daily driver. Whereas, the GC 84-P is.

I also had a GC 68-P SB and, eventhough I got excellent results, it took more effort to achieve the same 'DFS' or 'BBS' than it does with the GC 84-P and Lupo .95.

Enjoy you shaves. I look forward reading more about you adventures.

b/r

ON_1

Good on IB for listening to their customers and offering it. I would like to try one. But given that I am very happy with the .84-P as my default razor, then I am not in a rush to.

If the .76 had been on offer when I was buying my first 'proper' razor early last year then I probably would have got it.

Besides, I just bought some stuff from them during their recent sale (.84OC plate, Thin Bar handle, etc), so the finances say no.

But looking forward to hearing reports of it in action. :)

Last edited:
@worldrallyx ...I've had several email conversations with 'Michael'. Great person to deal with and a very knowledgeable fellow. I've had nothing but good experiences with Italian Barber. And, it's no secret, I'm a big fan of RazoRock razors.

b/r

ON_1
I reached out to him recently to ask about a stainless 37 and he responded very promptly. This is what he said.

"I wish we could develop another slant which was identical to the German 37 but it usually takes 18-24 months to develop and we are still having trouble keeping up with capacity on all the other razors."

Very cool that theres a company that makes premium quality razor for such a low price

IDK all the of the new, modern S.S. razor manufacturers. However, IMO, the RazorRock "Game Changer" series is a quality razor, made with premium materials (316L SS) and CNC precision, at a price point well within the means of the 'Average Joe'. When I discovered RazoRock and the Italian Barber, I found the stainless steel DE razor I'd been looking for.

b/r

ON_1

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I ended selling my little collection of RR Lupos in stainless steel. I still have the Aluminum Lupo our youngest son gave me that started this whole journey into wet shaving. I wouldn't have sold the Lupos if I wasn't funding a Wolfman WR2. I had to sell off a lot of stuff at great prices to fund it.

I ended selling my little collection of RR Lupos in stainless steel. I still have the Aluminum Lupo our youngest son gave me that started this whole journey into wet shaving. I wouldn't have sold the Lupos if I wasn't funding a Wolfman WR2. I had to sell off a lot of stuff at great prices to fund it.
I don't blame you. Your Wolfman is a beautiful razor.

Top Bottom