What's new

Bronze Timeless

Had a chance to pick up this DE from Timeless last week. Love the fact that it is not polished to a high shine and has machining marks. It has a very small blade gap but I’ve got to say super efficient. I had a 3 day growth going which I have a fairly heavy beard growth. Lathered up and it went through like butter. First pass took everything off and after the second pass I didn’t even need a third. I was impressed with the fact that it didn’t clog and rinsed clean easily. I thought with a small blade gap it wouldn’t but was pleasantly surprised. Definitely a great razor. Just wanted to throw my 2 cents out there.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine should be here Thursday, according to tracking. Simply a work of art. I love a mild shaver so I couldn't pass this one up.

Great review, I ordered one yesterday I’m hoping I’ll see it before the weekend. I’m also a fan of milder razors as my skin can get irritated easily. This razor looks beautiful and the price is just great!

I've only just recently had my very first shave with my new Timeless Bronze DE. It performed exactly like T. R. said it would. Both gentle and efficient.

I am just coming away from an underwhelming experience with an artisan SE but, I was intrigued by this razor and gave it a shot. I'm so glad that I did! Right from the first, with a brand new Voskhod blade this razor provided what just may be the best shave I've ever had!

One tiny complaint: I do wish the handle was just a bit more knurly but I can deal with the slippage with regular drying and alum on the fingers.

One more tiny complaint: I wish I could cause my beard to grow by force of will, only so that I might shave again with my new little bronze age wonder!
David

Had a chance to pick up this DE from Timeless last week. Love the fact that it is not polished to a high shine and has machining marks. It has a very small blade gap but I’ve got to say super efficient. I had a 3 day growth going which I have a fairly heavy beard growth. Lathered up and it went through like butter. First pass took everything off and after the second pass I didn’t even need a third. I was impressed with the fact that it didn’t clog and rinsed clean easily. I thought with a small blade gap it wouldn’t but was pleasantly surprised. Definitely a great razor. Just wanted to throw my 2 cents out there.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

First shave with the Razor today. A beauty, great machining. I was not able to get a BBS result. After the 3rd pass, stubble was still present, and that was with a new Feather blade. I have the Timeless SS with the .95 gap which gave me a BBS after the 2nd pass. Will use again to see results.

First shave with the Razor today. A beauty, great machining. I was not able to get a BBS result. After the 3rd pass, stubble was still present, and that was with a new Feather blade. I have the Timeless SS with the .95 gap which gave me a BBS after the 2nd pass. Will use again to see results.

That was my first shave with this razor, I’m now near bbs with 2 passes. I love how this razor looks and the shaves keep getting better, I’ll likely keep it and buy the more aggressive baseplate when it comes out.

That was my first shave with this razor, I’m now near bbs with 2 passes. I love how this razor looks and the shaves keep getting better, I’ll likely keep it and buy the more aggressive baseplate when it comes out.
Did Timeless announce they are coming out with the more efficient baseplate?

I was told by them they will be but no date set. This razor is a beauty.
That is great news as I’ve really liked the looks of that razor since the first time I saw it and the only and I mean only thing that’s held me back from buying it was the feedback that it is a mild/less efficient razor than I’m used to using so that news just changed everything.
Thanks for the info!

I just had my second shave with this razor, and It's defiantly going to be my goto. I have really coarse facial hair, and this slices through it with ease. I get no irritation if I do a 3 pass, which I normally don't do. The weight is nice and heavy, which I think helps me get a smoother shave. I really can't feel the blade on my face, which is a plus for me. Overall a great smooth shaving razor for me, and it looks great.

I don't know if this thread is still active but, several shaves in, my Bronze Timeless has become my favorite of all my DE razors.(...mostly non-artisan Merkur's etc...) It does exactly what I want it to do every time I use it!

Also, I'm considering doing a forced patina on my razor to make it darker and look like, well...a bronze age razor!
I'm researching possible methods now....
David.

Hard boil eggs and a zip lock bag and make sure the eggs dont touch the razor. Clean the razor with vinegar use gloves as you want the oils from your skin off the razor.

I don't know if this thread is still active but, several shaves in, my Bronze Timeless has become my favorite of all my DE razors.(...mostly non-artisan Merkur's etc...) It does exactly what I want it to do every time I use it!

Also, I'm considering doing a forced patina on my razor to make it darker and look like, well...a bronze age razor!
I'm researching possible methods now....
David.

Oh man if you do it let me know I would love to see what it looks like. I love mine.

Just Love the look of this razor I used oto like mild razors and not aggressive ones but I have been using my slants and either got used to them or better technique so I really want to buy this razor the one thing I've noticed with the more aggressive razors is they don't clog up . I shave face and head 3 days a week but what if I go a week without shaving is it going to be a issue thanks if anyone can tell me if they had any issues

Top Bottom