What's new

Broman Pivot Head Razor

I received the replacement razor today in the post. Not a bad lag time in these current troubled times. Not only that but I received another pouch, stand and blades. Apart from the initial delay in replying to me, Broman Team after-sales care has been good. I look forward to trying out a few different blades.
Good to hear!
I can recommend kai Nacet Wilkinson
Have to dig for a feather
But it is not a picky razor blade wise

I am really liking this razor! I've been wetshaving for 15 years and have almost every razor in existence. I love having a razor that lets me use my huge collection of favorite blades and doesn't force me to worry about technique for my daily work shaves. It's mild, and that again is perfect for daily shaving. A sharper blade makes it more aggressive, but it makes a lot of blades perform well. I've found that if you place your forefinger at the point where the two attachment pieces meet up, it will give you great control over pressure and function. Here's hoping that the plastic lasts a long time!

Have lots of fun, it is the first razor I have which is so easy on the different blades department.
I'm thinking it might even make a Shark blade work for me, although that might be a long shot lol. I've never had a good shave with one of them in several razors and keep trying simply because I bought a pack of 100😂

I am using it now to finish some older blades... gilette 7 o clock green is a tad to mild for it.
But so far I can use blades which were destined for the bin.... however to prevent issues I binned some qshave blades.

Top Bottom