What's new

Bristle pack or flexibility?

Stiffer bristles? More bristle pack?

Better taste? Less filling?

Chicken? Egg?:biggrin:

I'm just gonna take a wild guess here. . .

Some guys will say stiffer bristles, some will say more densely packed.

I say, "Just get a Simpsons PJ3 Super and be done with it!":biggrin:

I bought a Vulfix 2235 as my first brush, but it seems a bit floppy (even though it's 24mm). I would like something really soft, but more dense. Which brand can deliver that? Savile Row? Shavemac?

ScaredSafety said:
I bought a Vulfix 2235 as my first brush, but it seems a bit floppy (even though it's 24mm). I would like something really soft, but more dense. Which brand can deliver that? Savile Row? Shavemac?
Both Shavemac and Savile Row would be great choices, both are super soft at the tip, but won't splay out like many other brushes.
Cheers, DJ.

greendyk said:
Yes, Shavemac or one of the Savile Row Silvertip 3000 series. The SR200s are similar to Vulfix supers IMO.

John

If you want a good and inexpensive scrubby brush, the SR100 series are good bets. Stick with one with a shorter hair as this limits bristle splay.

I have a Vulfix 2197 and find it scrubby, but floppy - so it takes longer to lather and doesn't do a good job with soaps.

I haven't tried the SR100s, but I'm sure they would indeed fill the fill. The only reason I don't own one is I have a Kent BK2 - also a great scratchy little brush, and a good buy too.

John

Top Bottom