What's new

BRION krema za brijanje

Brion is an economy cream from Serbia. Unlike the other Serbian creams the tube is labeled " sapun za brijanje" or " shaving soap"...I thought this was odd as all the other Serb creams are labeled " krema za brijanje ".....When I squeezed the non hermetically sealed plastic tube I discovered it took a LOT of squeeze pressure to get the stuff to come out...When I did get it out, it dropped into the mug in stiff, hard, dry mini logs of "soap"....Adding warm distilled water I discovered this semi liquid soap needs a good dose of water, add slowly ! or you'll over hydrate it....Nice, but unusual scent, too hard to describe...It is a true economy cream, as I only got a face shave, not enough lather left to get a head shave added....Surprisingly the BRION left my face more nourished and conditioned than any of the other Serb creams....Nice to try, it's different, but you'll get a good shave with it...There is a matching aftershave I have not tried..
DSCN4939.JPG
DSCN4942.JPG
DSCN4944.JPG
DSCN4933.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN4946.JPG
    DSCN4946.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 24

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
Where do you find all these obscure creams? Are you a member of some kind of east-european shave cream mafia?

59D5CB9F-9FFC-4F53-9417-010864943ABA.jpeg
I have this version of Brion which requires some effort to get a good lather. The scent is very nice and it leaves my skin well soothed and comfortable.

Rick

Serbia makes a few creams , and an excellent soap, but I think Brion is a real "economy" cream in Serbia. It will get the job done however.

I know. :)

My friend wants to send me a couple of Palmira soap cubes. He says they’re terrific, so I’ll take them.

Rick

I actually looked at Brion cream yesterday. And the matching aftershave. Might buy a few. I can take a picture of this and few other Serbian and Croatian shaving products if you guys are interested.

Top Bottom