What's new

Bring back the Semogue BC Mistura.

Every time I use this brush I like it more. It's right up there with my Rooney Finest at the top tier of brushes, and at its price, really was a masterpiece.

Some people found it small, while that may be a problem for them with the handle, the knot as it breaks in blooms to a more than moderate size; and other than people used to 30mm+ knots, it's plenty large for anyone in day to day use.

The performance can't be argued with, it lathers like a much denser brush than it is, and has a very soft, yet substantial face feel.

There's no excuse for this to not be a production brush available to everyone.

http://vintagescent.com/shaving-brushes/semogue-2013-barbear-classico-mistura-limited-edition

Bring it back.

I'm a huge semogue fan. Have you ever tried the SOC Finest badger. The knot relates pretty close to Rooney finest SB. Excellent value for a brush. I think you might enjoy that brush if you like the Semogue BC Mistura!

I love mine and am glad I jumped on it during the last run. It's only been used 10 times or so and is breaking in nicely.

I often wonder why there isn't a regular production Mistura brush, and only LEs like the BC, Caravela and LE 2012... I was told that this type of knot it not believed to have the sales potential, but I've told Bruno I personally disagree, specially with this new batch of 2-band hair.

Love the mixed knots , got the Amici and trying to get a Mistura but each time they come up on the BST they go fast.

I'm a huge semogue fan. Have you ever tried the SOC Finest badger. The knot relates pretty close to Rooney finest SB. Excellent value for a brush. I think you might enjoy that brush if you like the Semogue BC Mistura!

I've wondered how similar the mistura knot is to SOC 2 band...

Top Bottom