What's new

Brian May hates wet shaving.

Not really. Seems as though there is a bovine tuberculosis problem and badgers are to blame? Would this be a bane or boon to English brush makers?

Thanks for the article. Must be something in the water today. I went to a grocery store and Greenpeace wanted me to sign a petition to stop the cull. I mean in California for UK! I told her I use a badger brush so have a nice day.

Thanks for the article. Must be something in the water today. I went to a grocery store and Greenpeace wanted me to sign a petition to stop the cull. I mean in California for UK! I told her I use a badger brush so have a nice day.
And that badger brush you use has a knot made from Chinese badgers.

Culled or not, the UK badger population will not impact the production of shaving brushes.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Too much money + too much spare time = increasingly wacky agendas.
-The Ouch Equation

I don't get it. What does opposing a badger cull in UK have to do with wet shaving?

It really has nothing to do with it. I was just being flippant about an article that caught my eye from BBC News. Ouch really nailed my thoughts on it. And thanks, Nosebud, for catching the joke. ;) It was very late when I posted.

I was also unaware that the English brush companies sourced their knots from China. Go figure.

Disgraceful.
I have already smashed all my Queen LP's and resigned from the Queen Fan club.

After this I will be writing to St Jame's Palace demanding that Mr May be stripped of his CBE.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Even if he wants to save Badgers,the man is still a Guitar God in my book. That dude can play.

Top Bottom