What's new

Brian Brown vs Koraat Razor

Arne!!!! Just slip on the button that says pay now, you know you want to while I stay strong and resist the urge. :a30::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:

Nice one Arne you slipped on the button :a14::a14::a14::a14:
Well I've wanted one for a long time Ian, but it was hard to justify it to myself since I already have one or two rather nice shavers. Then again there are a lot of people who gladly spend a fortune on a German made car that'll lose half is value within 24 months. I've got the best shaved face in the neighborhood and most likely the oldest car. To me that feels like a rather sensible priority. .... Hmmm if the razor is as good as they say what would be wrong with getting another one?

It's nice that you've found time to post Ian:001_smile.

Well I've wanted one for a long time Ian, but it was hard to justify it to myself since I already have one or two rather nice shavers. Then again there are a lot of people who gladly spend a fortune on a German made car that'll lose half is value within 24 months. I've got the best shaved face in the neighborhood and most likely the oldest car. To me that feels like a rather sensible priority. .... Hmmm if the razor is as good as they say what would be wrong with getting another one?

It's nice that you've found time to post Ian:001_smile.

Over here you only need to drive a new car out the showroom for it to lose £2000,
sorry I have not been on as I have been up in Scotland in the middle of nowhere and had no internet.
But I'm at home now till Sunday night then its back on the road.

Over here you only need to drive a new car out the showroom for it to lose £2000,
sorry I have not been on as I have been up in Scotland in the middle of nowhere and had no internet.
But I'm at home now till Sunday night then its back on the road.

Its the same here in Canada.....

Now that I have a growing collection of razors I always can’t wait to go back to my Brown. It really is my favorite and I’m sure I’ll be adding a Koraat in the future.

Oh dear I'm the same Dean!! But I must resist for now to many razors, until I have a thin out and part with some...:letterk1::letterk1::letterk1:

Oh dear I'm the same Dean!! But I must resist for now to many razors, until I have a thin out and part with some...:letterk1::letterk1::letterk1:
For me to thin out I'd need a shovel and a large container. Besides I don't want to. I'm just extremely selective when it comes to getting new ones.

For me to thin out I'd need a shovel and a large container. Besides I don't want to. I'm just extremely selective when it comes to getting new ones.

Arne!!! I'm your man I can send you a 45 foot shipping container with a Large loading shovel sorted lol.

Arne!!! I'm your man I can send you a 45 foot shipping container with a Large loading shovel sorted lol.
This was my first laugh today. Dear Ian I promise that you'll get to loot my collection if I was to die before you. That under the condition that the cause of my death isn't being hit by a truck outside my house in the middle of night

This was my first laugh today. Dear Ian I promise that you'll get to loot my collection if I was to die before you. That under the condition that the cause of my death isn't being hit by a truck outside my house in the middle of night

Likewise!! you know me so well, but I would make sure it was the Container that hit you and not the Truck. "to much paperwork" for sure....:em2300:

First shave, first new razor ever that didn't need honing or touch up. Have wanted this full hollow for a very long time. Fantastic craftsmanship. Interesting but good blade performance. I need more shaves with it before I give it a score, but it will be a really good and detailed one.

koraat.jpg

First shave, first new razor ever that didn't need honing or touch up. Have wanted this full hollow for a very long time. Fantastic craftsmanship. Interesting but good blade performance. I need more shaves with it before I give it a score, but it will be a really good and detailed one.
View attachment 861048

Is it hard to use that because you have so many 4/8 and 5/8 heljestrand and another swedish razor ? This is way bigger !

Top Bottom