What's new

Breaking News

Well, if it's true, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Apparently, they have a before, during, and after shot of Zawahri:

:em3200: > :em19: > :em3000:

-Nick

"Doctors told The Associated Press that at least 17 people died in the attack before dawn on Friday"

“My entire family was killed, and I don’t know whom should I blame for it,” said Sami Ullah, a 17-year old student, as he shifted debris from his ruined home with a hoe. “I only seek justice from God.”

perhaps the CIA should sit down and think about what kind of seeds they are sowing when they do something like this...

robofunk said:
"Doctors told The Associated Press that at least 17 people died in the attack before dawn on Friday"

“My entire family was killed, and I don’t know whom should I blame for it,” said Sami Ullah, a 17-year old student, as he shifted debris from his ruined home with a hoe. “I only seek justice from God.”

perhaps the CIA should sit down and think about what kind of seeds they are sowing when they do something like this...

I see your point, but if it stops the killing of hundreds more innocent lives, ie...bombings in Spain, England, etc....or planes from flying into buildings....would that be worth it?

If they were "hiding" him, would that not make them accomplises in trying to keep him from justice? I'm sure they know what happened on Sept 11th and of the multiple bombings in Europe, if they didn't do anything to turn him in because they supported his action, I am not too concerned with them.

There will always be bad seeds that hate everything about the way we live. We have the ability to think for ourselves, go get coffee at Starbucks, surf the internet, etc....their only intent is to kill every single one of us.

i recognize that Zawahri is a bad guy and needs to go, but i fear for the future for our country when we get caught pissing on the bees nest like this. predators missiles should be utilized when the target is in sight and not when we're like that little kid with the big foam hammer trying to hit the groundhog when it appears (and missing again, and again...) i know those are terrible examples but that's the best i can do after just waking up!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/01/14/alqaeda.strike/index.html

I think I saw on Yahoo News that they were saying they didn't get him. I hope they do but I don't think they should yank my chain like that. Shouldn't have been a story untill it was confirmed.

Top Bottom