What's new

Breaking News RE: Shick Injectors.... back in production....

Fellas,
Jay the president of the nowoncampus (or whatever) company just called me, and I had a chit chat with him... and I've got some superb news... they purchased the rights to manufacture the Shick injector, and shick adjustable injector, and are going to be re-introducing the shick injector (manufactured by the same company and tested/certified by Shick) brand spankin' new - from $15 for the standard model to $18 to the fully loaded adjustable. Before you fellas soil yourself to run in line to get one of the few available... calm down... there won't be "a few" available - they are re-manufacturing them by the double digit THOUSANDS - so EVERYONE will be able to purchase as many as they so desire. They will be available for sale in aprox 4 weeks, and in about 2 weeks or so - Jay will send me one to test/review and talk to you guys about - so you know you aren't buying a possible "flop."

Finally.... a NEW adjustable injector, at a reasonable price - no more of that $100+ stuff on ebay. Now - a reliable source for the razor - and legit shick injector blades!

Hip hip.... horay!

What great news! The injector is the one razor that I've been wanting to purchase, and now it will be a no-brainer.

Thanks for the good news, Joel!

Excellent news, I've never tried an injector and would like to!

I hope they're sold in England though, I'd quite like a Feather Razor but you can't get them at all here.

Excellent! Do he mention if it will be available at retail stores (sooner or later) or internet purchase only?

This is great news, I am looking forward to getting one or two or......
I hope we can get blades for them cheap as well.:001_smile

Do I need to get both when they come out or is the adjustable a much better razor? I'm sure I'll get both, right? :w00t: Doug

Gents,
Just wanted to let you know I have a standard, and adjustable on the way to test and report back to you fellas on, which should get here by weeks end. They will be available to purchase in 3 weeks, and there WILL be a B&B group buy if you guys would like - so that we are able to get and even lower price! :biggrin:

joel said:
Gents,
Just wanted to let you know I have a standard, and adjustable on the way to test and report back to you fellas on, which should get here by weeks end. They will be available to purchase in 3 weeks, and there WILL be a B&B group buy if you guys would like - so that we are able to get and even lower price! :biggrin:
SWEET! :badger:

Top Bottom