What's new

BRAZIL's switch to China manufacturing .

I don't know where this one comes from, but it is available in the Brazilian market. Any info on this? I haven't found anything online about it.

View attachment 1582577View attachment 1582577
This Brazilian listing says they're from China, which support's Malocchio's info. Where did you come across this info, Malocchio?

Also, strange that they're marked both Platinum and Super Stainless Steel as usually Gillette makes both a Platinum and a Stainless version of a given blade.

Last edited:
This Brazilian listing says they're from China, which support's Malocchio's info. Where did you come across this info, Malocchio?

Also, strange that they're marked both Platinum and Super Stainless Steel as usually Gillette makes both a Platinum and a Stainless version of a given blade.
Screenshot 2023-01-06 103210.jpg

I was lucky enough ,maybe 12-14 years ago , to find a fellow shaver in Brazil who agreed to trade with me . Shipping then was a lot cheaper .. I received several brands of Brazilian blades , Supa-Barba , Master Barba , at that time made in Turkey , and Lamix , made in Germany, and another blade I can't recall at this moment . The German Lamix were terrible. They later switched to Turkish Derby manufacturing . All the Brazilian blades you see on this site are now manufactured in Communist China except one new blade . "OK " which is a rebranded Egyptian LORD blade. I'd like to try the " OK " blade for comparison .... You can see the manufacturers listed here , at Brazils largest distributer or blades, sadly they won't ship: Lâmina - Rei Da Cutelaria - https://www.reidacutelaria.com.br/beleza-pessoal/barbearia/lamina
"OK" is not a Lord rebrand. It is a new LORD brand that was started 1-2 years ago. It is officially on the Lord site.

"OK" is not a Lord rebrand. It is a new LORD brand that was started 1-2 years ago. It is officially on the Lord site.

Just ordered some "OK" blades , I'll give them a test as soon as I receive them !

Top Bottom