What's new

Brazilian Wilkinson sword blades.

That is unfortunate lol. I actually have some of these and they are amazing blades. Got them years ago and can’t for the life of me remember how I got them!

That is unfortunate lol. I actually have some of these and they are amazing blades. Got them years ago and can’t for the life of me remember how I got them!

For a short while my local Walgreen's drug store carried them. Perhaps others did as well. However, the cost was prohibitive. I got my stash when they were discontinued and discounted.

For a short while my local Walgreen's drug store carried them. Perhaps others did as well. However, the cost was prohibitive. I got my stash when they were discontinued and discounted.

Those were probably branded Gillette Platinum Plus rather than Wilkinson Sword. I know Walgreens had the Gillettes for awhile. There is stock of that available on eBay, sold by USRazor. Having used both the Gillette and Wilkinson Sword blades out of Brazil, I personally don’t find enough of a difference between them to justify any effort chasing down the Wilkies when the Gillettes are a few dollars away. They’re expensive, to be sure, but sometimes it’s easier to spend money than time.

USRazor sells them for considerably less than Walgreens did, but at around 60c per blade or so they’re hardly cheap.

Try this:

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk
I tried to order from them years ago, but no dice ....The Lamix at that time were made in Germany and were mediocre. The Lamix today are made in Turkey.... The Barbex are made by TREET ....Good blades....

Top Bottom