What's new

Brazilian in the area

Hello everybody.
I am an inhabitant of this no man's land and am joining this esteemed forum to add knowledge.
I am 34 years.
I got into wet shaving just over 2 years ago.
I have been importing my products from abroad in online stores (USA, Portugal, England, Spain).
As my currency is devalued, I have to haggle over promotions and coupons to get good prices.
So I am starting my humble collection.

These are my brushes. I just bought an Omega 617 that is on its way.

proxy.php

These are my soaps. I bought it and am waiting to get Haslinger Calendula Soap and Proraso Blue Shaving Cream tube.

proxy.php

These are the aftershaves I use.

proxy.php

Safety Razor only had a Frutur QSHAVE that I didn't adapt and I sold. I'm waiting for a promotion to get a Henson. For now, I manage with the multi-blades, haha!

proxy.php

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Welcome to the forum from Australia and thanks for checking in with us and sharing your experience. I also use cartridge razors so don’t feel bad about that.

Welcome, glad you've joined. You've got a nice selection of goods. Check your local auction sites or antique stores, you might find some terrific vintage Gillette razors, for hopefully not too much money. They shave great & let you get into this great pastime of ours without spending too much before you know what you like. Post your questions here, folks are happy to help.

Top Bottom