What's new

Brass Blackbirds

Coming Saturday!

proxy.php

proxy.php

Shane whats new in your shop?
Been a while since we had an update.

Plenty of updates coming soon. Mainly sorting out Vector and Blackbird delays right now. Then we'll have several new products rolling out over the coming months. 2020 is shaping up to be the largest expansion of our product lineup so far.

Plenty of updates coming soon. Mainly sorting out Vector and Blackbird delays right now. Then we'll have several new products rolling out over the coming months. 2020 is shaping up to be the largest expansion of our product lineup so far.

Hi there,
I was trying to get a Blackbird (machined, safety bar, no stand) and checking your website regularly but always the same "is currently in production" status. As I'd like to buy it via your distributor in Germany who doesn't even list the Blackbird currently on their website, it's a stretching effort. Can you please give any status update on availability and will you provide the Blackbird also to your vendor overseas?
Thanks.

Hi there,
I was trying to get a Blackbird (machined, safety bar, no stand) and checking your website regularly but always the same "is currently in production" status. As I'd like to buy it via your distributor in Germany who doesn't even list the Blackbird currently on their website, it's a stretching effort. Can you please give any status update on availability and will you provide the Blackbird also to your vendor overseas?
Thanks.

Production is finally on track after a series of frustrating delays. If you’re interested in finding out more, I just did a FB Live stream explaining in detail. You can find that on our FB page.

I expect to be completely back in stock of all products by mid-January. Retailers will also be restocked then. However, as of now, Soul Objects in Berlin has yet to order Blackbirds so they may not stock them. The best way to help on that front is to email them and let them know you’d like them to stock the Blackbird. Customer requests are the best way for retailers to know what you want.

Top Bottom