What's new

FS Brass Blackbird, Seygus SS & Paladin Brushes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The listed price includes shipping in CONUS. If additional pictures are needed, please let me know.

1) Brass Blackbird (machined finish) 85mm handle with stand - $150. (new cost is $220) I'm the original owner and the razor has begun to develop a nice patina. I have not used any brass cleaner on it since I acquired it. It has seen minimal use and is in excellent condition. The stand has a few spots which should polish out.
IMG_0718.jpgIMG_0719.jpgIMG_0717.jpg

2) Seygus Dual Personality stainless steel - $150 (new $240). The razor is in very good condition. I acquired it via trade and liked it enough to purchase the titanium version.
IMG_0720.jpgIMG_0721.jpg

3) Paladin McInroy Polo 28 mm in Lemon Drop - $150 (new $240). Knot code is 2CLNE6. I'm the original owner of the brush and it has been lightly used in a rotation of 50+ brushes. I have used it probably about 5-10 times. It will ship in its original tube with the Paladin card.
IMG_0722.jpgIMG_0727.jpg

4) Paladin 2019 Halloween Dark Holler Jack in 28 mm Phantasia (new $253). Knot code is 2CLNG6. I'm the original owner and it has seen light use in a large rotation. It will ship in its original tube with Paladin card.
IMG_0725.jpgIMG_0726.jpgIMG_0724.jpg

5) Paladin 28mm High-rise Beehive in Cobalt - $150 (new $265). Knot code is 2CLNL5Like the others, I'm the original owner and it has seen light use in a large rotation. It will ship in its original tube with Paladin card. Pics attached in next post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom