What's new

Brass Blackbird Is Back

brass bird.png

Thanks Shane. Just bought a satin Brassbird with both plates and a satin LITE plate. I'm hoping an OC LITE plate will be coming... last thing, will the satin finish still form a patina? That's my favorite part about my original Brassbirds.

Thanks Shane. Just bought a satin Brassbird with both plates and a satin LITE plate. I'm hoping an OC LITE plate will be coming... last thing, will the satin finish still form a patina? That's my favorite part about my original Brassbirds.

Yes it will definitely patina still. The satin finish helps so that the patina develops a bit more evenly.

I’m glad to see this come back. For me it was the best Blackbird and it was a pity if people were not buying them in sufficient numbers for a time. I hope our collective taste has improved in the meantime and we will not repeat this error.

Now, how about a Tradere in brass/bronze/copper, @Blackland Razors? Wouldn’t that be something special?

Or a brass Vector. I’d take one in a heartbeat.

I’m glad to see this come back. For me it was the best Blackbird and it was a pity if people were not buying them in sufficient numbers for a time. I hope our collective taste has improved in the meantime and we will not repeat this error.

Now, how about a Tradere in brass/bronze/copper, @Blackland Razors? Wouldn’t that be something special?

Or a brass Vector. I’d take one in a heartbeat.

Can’t do brass for the Vector, unfortunately. Just too soft for that thin center post.

Top Bottom