What's new

FS Brand new Wacker 5/8+ SRs, 7 day set break up

6 brand new, unused Wacker razors for sale. I use and love ‘Saturday’ from this 7 day set, but I simply will not use 7 of the same razor often enough to justify a full set. It was a tough decision to sell these razors, but I’m a user, not a collector. I think I may keep a second razor, but we will see how the sale goes.

I am asking $250/razor, shipped CONUS. Buy all 6 for $1400 and I’ll throw in the case. Check the Wacker website. This type set sells at a price commensurate to Wacker’s standing.

This is the Wacker 5/8 set in streaked blonde horn and black plated blade. A stunning look. These razors still have the oil/grease protectant they shipped with. You will notice some dust on the blades. They have never been wiped since they left Wacker. I can take and send pictures of any razor you choose. Sunday at the bottom, Friday at the top. What day of the week were you born?

I think Wacker’s reputation speaks for itself, but Wacker says this about these razors:

WACKER RASIERMESSER
7 DAY SET ~ LIMITED
WACHENSATZ BRUNIERT ~ BLACK PLATED
"A CUT ABOVE THE REST"
Faux LEATHER STORAGE CASE with RED VELVET LINING
GENUINE BUFFALO HORN ~ BLONDE WITH STREAKS
SLIGHT BARBERS NOTCH TIP
BLADE FACE IS ETCHED and DAYS OF THE WEEK ON THE SPINE
5/8" Wide ~ 1/1 ~ FULL HOLLOW ~ HEELLESS SINGING BLADE
BUFFALO HORN IS A NATURAL PRODUCT AND MAY VARY IN COLOR
HEAVY JIMPS IN THUMB GRIP AREA
STYLISH DESIGN
The width of the blade is between 5/8 ~ 6/8 generally running to the high side.
"THIS SET" is 1/1 hollow ground, (FULL HOLLOW) SINGING BLADE, and true to character exhibits the excellent workmanship and detail you’ve grown to expect from WACKER RAZORS. Every Wacker razor meets or exceeds competitor’s standards.
The blank is distinguished by use of the purest quality homogeneous steel, which is very fine in texture and demonstrates a uniform and consistent grain pattern. In its preparation, this blank went through an extraordinary and unique heat treating & tempering process which affords this blade a very uniform and consistent interface capability.
“THE WACHENSATE VERGOLDET” is a very gentle shaver and therefore suitable for sensitive skin.
RAZORS ARE FACTORY SHARP AND REQUIRES HONE AND STROP BEFORE USE

11CA34A3-77CF-45B2-BBC1-24A50E7891D4.jpeg

07A5A9F5-EED4-4D9A-A0F0-5983FA22D09C.jpeg

A64345B2-2D73-4114-946C-1AA8E694145B.jpeg

072A349A-E81C-4E60-A87D-D20B743A1BBE.jpeg

Absolutely gorgeous razors. Someone is going to have an amazing set. Not the route I’m going but so tempting.

John is an upstanding, great guy, buy with confidence.

Saturday gives me the closest first pass of any of my SRs. Of course, Wednesday will shave just as well when somebody finally wipes off the protective oil and gives it a chance. And at a big discount to a similar new Wacker.

The blonde horn is beautiful and handles well. I also really like the slightly softened toe. It details well, helped by the slightly concave ‘barber’s notch’ tip, but the toe does not threaten to nick. These are built to be top quality everyday shavers.

Top Bottom